Registration is now open for this year’s “Organoids Are Us” symposium
Now in its fifth year, the symposium will be held in Brisbane on 20th JUNE 2023. This hybrid event can be attended in-person at the University of Queensland’s St Lucia Campus or viewed online.
Organoids Are Us symposia incorporate both basic and clinical/diagnostic research and are a significant national and international forum for exchange of new data and a “progress report” on the application of organoid-based technologies. Keynote and Symposium sessions, including ECR short talks, make up the program. The attendees are from all career levels, from international and national universities, institutes and hospitals.
Registration is $80.00 full price and $40.00 for students and includes morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea for in-person attendees until we reach capacity.
Registrations close for in-person attendees at 12pm (AEST) Tuesday 6th June and for online attendees at 5pm (AEST) Monday 19th June.
All event links will be sent to attendees on Monday 19th June.
For consideration for oral presentation, please send 250 word abstracts with screenshot of registration to firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd MAY.
THEMES AND TOPICS
• Stem Cells, Development and Disease
• Personalised Medicine
• New Frontiers in organoid technology
TONY BURGESS ORATOR 2022
Prof Owen Sansom, Beatson Institute, Glasgow, Scotland
• Prof Hans Clevers, Roche, Basel, Switzerland
• Prof Silvia Velasco, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, Melbourne, Australia
INVITED SPEAKERS include
• Prof Nick Barker, Singapore
• Prof Ram DasGupta, Singapore
• Prof Yi Arial Zeng, China
• Dr Ahmad Nabhan, Genentech, San Francisco, CA, USA